Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Make A Bucket List


When I was a young boy, I developed my Top 10 ‘Hit List,' or bucket list, of goals to achieve in my life. Years later, I have accomplished seven of those ten goals. I am still working to cross the last three off my list. These include: climbing Mount Everest, visiting a space station orbiting up to 300 miles above Earth and to explore the lunar surface of the moon.

Creating a hit list of your own can help motivate you to pursue your life goals, pushing you to dream big and accomplish those dreams. I strongly believe that there are no coincidences in life. A higher conscious individual understands how prosperity laws work. A person with a compelling dream actually bends the universe to their will and strives for a unique constellation of attributes.

 

Live with passion and dare to dream. Make your life an epic extraordinary adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment