Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Make Your Life A Mosaic of Colorful Experiences


Consider your life as a mosaic that becomes filled with each of your life’s experiences. When you set back and take a look at your mosaic, is it very colorful or black and white? With a mosaic of colorful experiences available to all of us – I find it more appealing to drill deeper into life.

 

A life of prosperity is a series of assignments, each one, helping you grow, developing your talents, and expanding your consciousness. As your consciousness grows, so does the impact you make and the influence within your inner circle.

I do my best to keep my life’s mosaic from becoming black and white. I have had many adventurous experiences: I have visited over 85 countries seeking adventure. I have dived down to the deepest abyss of the oceans, rocketed to the edge of space and summated the world’s highest mountains, so name a few.

Be sure to add a colorful experience to your mosaic each day. What are you waiting for?

Live with passion and dare to dream. Make your life an epic extraordinary adventure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment