Monday, August 17, 2009

What it Means to be Wealthy


I don’t believe real wealth can me measured monetarily. Wealth is not money in the bank. For me, real wealth is having an abundance of ideas and a strong belief system, which underpins everything you do in life. Ninety-nine percent of what I consider to be wealth is derived from one’s belief system. The monetary strategies to become financially abundant compromise just one per cent of the equation. There are many wealthy men and wealthy women and that doesn’t mean they are millionaires.

I recall my earlier life which was more money focused and oriented, whereas these days I am more cause oriented. In life, there is no sense in possessing great financial wealth and not being happy. Equally, there’s no point in being rich and being physically unwell.

People should feel good about themselves because of what they are and what they do. If you are contributing to the world you will be satisfied with yourself. People should not measure their self-worth by what they have in their garage.

Live with passion and dare to dream. Make your life an epic extraordinary adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment